Friday, July 12, 2013

Good Sleep?

So among all of the exciting things that pregnancy does to your body, pregnancy dreaming is one of the most interesting. I have always had pretty vivid dreams but nothing compares to my pregnancy dreams! Here are a few of the best ones:

I was struggling to find a bathroom and then Mark and I stumbled across a public restroom so he waited outside and I went in to find an entire auditorium of toilet seats, I was so excited! Until upon further inspection I found that each of the toilets was full of disgusting poo mash and I couldn't possibly go. So I tried what any girl having to emergency pee would do, hoover over the nastiness... except once I tried, this mentally challenged witch grandma women started barreling and stumbling toward me while hysterically laughing and grabbed my head and tried and force it into the nasty poo potty. I couldn't decide whether to cover my head or my belly to protect my wee one. It was so gross and she was so horrible but I couldn't hit her or or anything because she had special needs. So I screamed for Mark to come in and help me. I yelled and yelled until Mark actually woke me up in real life!

This is a recurring dream in a variety of flavors but the first one was the worship director of my church telling me on Sunday morning that I we were singing the No Doubt Tragic Kingdom album and that I was going to be the lead singer and we didn't have any sheet music so I just had to sing the whole thing through. It was soooooooooooooo hard! This dream also happened where I had to play guitar in a Led Zeppelin cover band, I had to play guitar AND drums at someones wedding simultaneously and also singing lessons with my high school choir director. I am not sure what all these performance dreams are about but they stress me out and I always wake up sweaty and more tired then when I fell asleep.

Sometimes when I go to bed angry or grumpy I have dreams that seem to take that feeling and run. I had a series of dreams of people pissing me off a few nights ago. COmplete with my parents friends "grounding me" where they took my cell phone and locked me out of my own home with no food or anything to drink. Also an old guy tried to feel me up on a Ferris wheel and I was so outraged and disgusted I just had to punch him in the face. Also some one ate the lunch that I packed, all in the same day. I go through dreams like this on a rampage where no one can say or do the right thing and I am just a raging swearing lunatic who feels like the entire world is so unjust!

Dreaming about baby girls has been the most frequent type of dream. In one night I dreamt that we had two little girls that were twins one looked like mark though about 2 years old with marks face and curly brown pig tails. The other one looked like a two year old version of me all blonde but not a lot of hair. We took them out west on a trip and kept losing them. Then another time we had a little girl that looked like Mark but it had cray wild blonde hair and was very ugly looking 8 year old, we still had to love her anyways.The the weirdest one was that my little babe had stuck its arms through my belly. They were long fragile arms about three inches long each. I was so nervous about breaking them so I had to pull my baby out through my stomach but it was small and it I knew it was too early so I had to put it back inside me. I tried to swallow it thinking that was the logical way to get my baby back in my stomach but it was too big to swallow. So I did the only other thing I knew, shoved it into my vagina and aimed for my uterus hoping it would just find its way back into the amniotic sac and maybe it would just all heal up and go back to normal. I am interested to find out the sex of the baby to see if that is why I have been having so many little girl dreams.

I will continue to share the most interesting ones that come along. Happy pregnancy!





No comments:

Post a Comment